- The standard diameter of the actuator of the local control units are designed Ø30mm and requires a wall thickness between 1mm-6mm.
- The components for bottom mounting are mounted on the DIN rail TS35 or may be secured by bolts / screws directly on a mounting plate .
- The components for lid assembly are mounted in the bore provided with an easy- to-use clamp.
- The electrical contact is made with screw terminals for cables up to 2.5 mm². For use in hazardous areas, the components must be mounted in an ex approved enclosure.
- The different types of buttons and switching elements , as well as all lighting elements can be combined. Here, the predetermined distance from each other and the maximum load of the case is to be observed.
- The signal elements ( indicators and illuminated pushbuttons) are available in 5 colours.
- Everything needed for mounting accessories, and various label plates, which are labeled on request, completes the entire product portfolio.
Glass fibre reinforced polyester enclosures have been used a thousand times in the harshest of environments as terminal boxes. Aggressive chemicals and / or mechanical stress doesn’t damage these rugged enclosures. Silicone seals in the lid close cleanly and permanently without deformation. The carbon loaded surface with a low surface resistance ensures a static charge is not possible. The standard local control stations are based on standard polyester enclosure sizes, this ensures that the mounting accessories of the polyester terminal boxes can be be used