SIL3 Power Supply PSD1220, 24VDC, 20 A, ZONE 2
The Power Supply type PSD1220 is an anodised aluminium unit.
The Power Supply provides 24Vdc, 20 A output. PSD1220 unit can be paralleled, with load sharing circuits, which distribute current load equally to each power supply to increase reliability and reduce internal power dissipation.
• SIL 3 for NE Load according IEC 61508:2010, with single PSD1220 module or more PSD1220 modules in redundant configuration (see ISM0371 for more information).
• SIL 2 / SIL 3 for ND Load according IEC 61508:2010, with two or more PSD1220 modules in redundant configuration (see ISM0371 for more information).
• Systematic capability SIL 3.
• Power factor correction.
• Installation in Zone 2.
• EMC Compatibility to EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-4.
• ATEX, IECEx Certifications (pending).
• TÜV Certification.
• TÜV Functional Safety Certification.
• Type Approval Certificate DNV for marine applications (pending).
• Highly regulated output of 24 Vdc, 20 A.
• Under and over voltage alarm monitoring.
• 3 over voltage redundant protections.
• Redundant parallel connections with load sharing.
• Reduces Power dissipation (in parallel/redundant configuration) by replacing a Schottky
diode with Mosfet Active Ideal Diode.
• Better than 93% efficiency @230 Vac input, full load and full output voltage range.
• High load fuse breaking capability without interrupting operations.
• Conformal coated on all boards for durability and protection.
- PSD1220 Data Sheet
SIL2/3 Zone 2 Power Supply Series
G.M. International new PSX1200 Series power supplies have been designed to provide the greatest levels of availability and safety for high integrity and critical applications.
- Three independent over voltage protections: 1 voltage limiting loop at 30 Vdc and 1+1 crowbars at 31 Vdc.
- Under and over voltage alarm monitoring.
- High load fuses breaking capacity to ensure that, in case one load attached to the power supply fails, others are not affected.
- Units are SIL2/SIL3 according to IEC61508:2010 Ed. 2 (pending approval).
- Designed for installation in Zone 2 / Div. 2 hazardous locations.
- ATEX, IECEx Certifications (pending).
- Up to 1200 W for a single unit.
- Up to 3600 W (fully redundant) for 19″ rack system.
- Better than 87% efficiency with 0.98 Power Factor Correction.
- Fast output dynamic response.
- Fully redundant options available with load sharing.
- Two universal AC input lines.
- Wall, DIN-Rail, 7″ or 19″ rack mounting versions.
- Modular systems for wide range of applications.
- Active Ideal Diode circuitry for lower internal power dissipation and greater efficiency.
Models in Series
- PSW1250 – Data Sheet
- PSS1250 System – Data Sheet
Din Rail Power Supplies PSD100*
Models in Series
- PSD1000 Universal AC input 24V-500mA Switching Power Supply PSD1000 Data Sheet
- PSD1001 Quad Channel 15V-20mA Intrinsically Safe Power Supply, SIL 3 PSD1001 Data Sheet
- PSD1001-C Single Channel 10V-150mA Intrinsically Safe Power Supply, SIL 3 PSD1001C Data Sheet
PCB Mounting Power Supply
- PSU1003 – PCB Mount 5V-160mA Intrinsically Safe Power Supply PSU1003 Data Sheet
The PSU1003 is an intrinsically safe potted module approved as a sealed component in a 55 x 30 x 15 mm plastic enclosure with soldering pins for PCB mounting. The unit can be installed in Hazardous Location Div.1 (Zone 0), Gas Group C-D-E-F-G (IIB-IIA), T4. Powered from the PSD1001C supply module, it provides a stabilized 5V-160mA supply for field instrumentation with 500V input/output isolation, short circuit and reverse input polarity protection, remote sensing and regulation.
Puls 24VDC 5A Power Supply
- 115 / 230V Auto-select input
- Efficiency up to 90,2%
- Negligibly low input inrush current
- 20% Power reserves can be used continuously up to +45°C
- Full output power between -25 and +60°C
|Input||AC 100-120/200-240V (± 10%)|
|Size (WxHxD)||32 x 124 x 117mm|