ATEX & IECEX Telephone Series 229
Founded in France in 1909, Lelas has been a market leading manufacturer of industrial communications products for over 100 years. Their main principles which are ingrained into the company are; safety of communication, sound optimisation and integration of the latest technology. We are pleased to announce the launch of the 229 Explosion-proof EEx IP66 telephone for wall mounting, both indoor and outdoor and for industrial/noisy environments.
Low energy consumption with maximum power, a receiver adaptable to different environments, hands-free option, high degree of watertight protection and high shock resistance, optional IP version, parts easily removed for maintenance purposes. These important attributes included in the Lelas 229 make the most demanding customers choose this explosion proof telephone. No other manufacturer has an explosion proof telephone which is as customisable as the 229!
As a sign of the commitment to quality and reliability, all Lelas products have a 3 year guarantee for maintenance and spare parts.
- Direct current supply: 12 to 60Vdc
- Consumption: 15 to 45mA
- Ringing voltage: 30-80Vac
- Suitable for use in Zone 1 hazardous areas
- Dialing: DTMF/PD
- Flashing: adjustable
- Electronic Bell: 84 to 92dB at 1m- subject to model
- Flashing beacon: option
- Noise cancelling: noise cancelling circuit
- Hook: magnetic
- Conversation Mode: by handset/hands free/headphone
- Other characteristics: CCITT Q23
- IP Box
- Remote diagnostics
- Second receiver
- Handset cord 1m70
ATEX Intercom Series 214
The Lelas 214 is an explosion proof telephone which is housed inside an incredibly robust enclosure made from cast aluminium. It has the loudest integrated loudspeaker, (optional) rated at 105dB from a 1 meter range, on the market. This coupled with the rugged enclosure makes this the perfect telephone or hands free intercom for the loudest and harshest of environments.
- Weather proof, IP66
- Explosion proof – EEx D IIB T6
- Use as an extra loud, rugged, hands free telephone
- Master and Slave intercom stations
- Can be used as part of a public address system
- VoIP optional