Since 1989, Getac (TWSE: 3005) has been providing rugged computing solutions for demanding professionals in extreme environments. Getac was established as a joint venture with GE Aerospace to supply defence electronic products.
Getac is one of the key subsidiaries of the MiTAC-Synnex Group, the third largest computing group in Taiwan, with US$38.0 billion in revenues (2018). Our products have passed the most stringent international rugged testing standards for rough handling and outdoor mobility.
As one of the leading rugged computer providers, Getac offers the most extensive rugged computing product lines including laptops, tablets computers. Getac serves a wide range of vertical markets including military & defence, law enforcement, public safety, emergency services, utility, field services, oil and gas, telecommunications, transportation and industrial manufacturing.
Getac has made several technological breakthroughs that improve the performance and safety of using computers in dangerous environments including:
• Lumibond®2.0 – Industry’s first resistive multi-touch display for use with gloves
• Advanced antenna technology for better connectivity
• Advanced power saving technology for full-shift performance
• QuadraClear® sunlight readable display technology
• Industry leading 3 & 5 year fully rugged warranty including accidental damage