Portable ATEX Rechargeable Floodlight
A full choice with 3 models with 2 hours, 4 hours or 8 hours operating time.
Finish the hassle. No need for power-supply, cables or a transformer. Quick access to hard-to-reach places in an ATEX environment. Designed to be easily used during cleaning, installation work, maintenance or inspection. Also, ready to use in case of emergency.
Incredible operating time of 8 hours at 3200 lumen! With a battery with over 50Ah as much batterypower as in many family cars!
The batteries are maintenance free and have a 4 year guarantee.
Design is made with flat surface on front, making the lamp easy to stack
• 3200 lumen at eight hours.
• Only 5.5kg.
• One switch, one mode: 100% power
• Handy to use, accesories
• Comfortable soft polypropylene housing
• Rounded edges protecting surrounding products
• Quick deployability
• No tripping over cables, no transformers needed
• Eye-friendly lightfilter
• Certification, protection mode “intrinsic” ib: no emergency if housing sealing is reduced
• Certified IIC and certified for ambient temperature up to 45°C
• Maintenance free sealed batteries
• Replaceable batteries with 4 years guarantee
•Environment friendly: built from non toxic and recyclable quality plastics
• Battery guarantee 4 years
• RoHS and REACH compliant.
|Lumen||3200 | 5000°K|
|Operating time||2, 4 or 8 Hours|
|Battery||Lithium Polymeer (LiPo)., 51,2 Ah. Sealed. 4 years guarantee|
|Dimensions||388 x 319 x 147 mm|
|Weight||4.5 to 5kg|
|Zones||1, 2, 21 and 22|
|Certificate gas||Ex II 2G Ex ib IIC T4 Gb|
|Certificate dust||Ex II 2D Ex ib IIIC T135°C Db|