Ex Markings for Mechanical Equipment
Online Training Course
Having completed this course, participants will have learned how mechanical equipment is Ex-marked, and what the different markings mean. Participants will learn to distinguish between the different types of markings and make good decisions when selecting equipment for use in an installation in a potentially hazardous area.
Price: £75.00 (plus VAT) per person
Time to complete: 45 mins
Who is this course for?
Personnel installing and maintaining mechanical equipment, and other personnel working in or projecting installations in hazardous areas within the EU/EEA. The course will also be useful for manufacturers and suppliers of mechanical Ex equipment within the EU/EEA.
What will you learn?
- How to read a marking plate
- Protection types for mechanical equipment
- Markings that follow the ISO standard
- Certificate number
- A brief introduction to marking electrical equipment
- Marking associated equipment and associated apparatus
- Additional markings introduced by the ATEX directive
- Requirements for certified equipment
How do I purchase this course?
To purchase this course, contact Exloc via the Web Chat, Email (Sales@Exloc.co.uk) or call us on 01457 239 301