Exloc Instruments will be launching a website containing a portfolio of rugged products designed for use in In Industrial Environments. Please keep a look out for the upcoming range of Rugloc Mobile Solutions
In the meantime If you have a need for ‘Rugged’ Products please contact our sales team
The RG310 is the robust PTT (Push-to-talk) device engineered to withstand heavy use in the toughest environments. Its multi-functioning endurance and IP68 resistance to water and dust suits professionals from fields like agriculture, logistics, manufacturing, security, forestry, construction. Advanced PTT and SOS functions ensure instant communication with the team.
- The RG310 benefits from a torch with an effective range to reach 70 m. Push one key to activate the light, which shines 5 times brighter than an Apple phone.
- The user interface is clear and complex communication needs are made simple with the easy to use Android OS. Enjoy installing multiple Android apps to do the job at hand.
- Enjoy seamless connectivity by turning the RG310 into a Wi-Fi hotspot with ease. The
user-friendly interface allows instant high-speed data transmission to any laptop, phone or tablet.
- The RG310 boasts optimal GPS signal reception. No matter where you work, it will fetch a satellite positioning accuracy within 10 m.
- Never miss a call, even in loud environments as the 3 W high power speakers transmit superior sound quality above heavy external noise.
- Handle critical situations immediately with the centrally placed red SOS key for automatic dialling.
- The RG310 has built-in NFC to power your work and enable you to complete tasks such as access control, transmit data, information or smart tags, on the go.
The RG740 fuses elegant design with powerful durability so you can face the elements. Enjoy IP68 water, dust and drop resistance and PTT (Push-to-talk) functionality to match your adventures. Discover the rugged features that make this smartphone qualified for every moment, 24/7.
- RG740’s 13 MP camera helps you capture every single moment of the outdoors. Featuring auto-focus and underwater capability, you will get an accurate and rich depiction of the natural world.
- With a 4.7” Corning Gorilla screen, full view IPS and resistance to 0.6 J impact, clear visibility is guaranteed even in glaring sunlight.
- Built-in NFC means you can live your life with fast data transmission and browsing, on-the-go.
- You can navigate without the fear of getting lost as GPS, Glonass and Beidou provide high quality signal, pinpoint positioning, and faster location, even in the most remote places.
- The RG740 will open up your mind to new experiences. Enjoy the original Android 7 (Nougat) and explore new user interfaces, better performance and deeper application integration
- With 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB of internal storage and Micro-SD Card support (up to 128 GB), you’ll have a powerful outdoor mobile phone with more space for the important stuff.
- The 3950 mAh battery blends durability and energy saving to ensure you have power in high supply when you need it most.
- The RG740 supports magnetic charging so you can reduce energy usage at the mains. You will also benefit from better overall water resistant performance in the long run.
- Recommended for heavy industry users, the screen is 100% responsive with gloves. For ideal use, the material should be nylon or silk, and thickness of up to 5 mm.
The RG910 is a high-end rugged tablet designed specifically for use in extreme conditions.
RG910 is one of the first tablets to be fully IP67 certified as well as military standard. It’s powerful spec makes it perfect for enterprise use as well as general use outdoors for watching video and handling media. It can stand up to liquid, dirt and drop impacts without any problem.
Tablet with integrated battery, USB cable, charger, USB magnetic charging cable, hand strap, headset, quick start manual, display cleaning towel & warranty card.
|IP68||1 hour up to 2 m, impervious to dust and micro particles|
|operation range||-20 °C to 60 °C|
|display||8“ (20.32 cm)
F HD RugDisplay-Glass
multi capacitive touchscreen
|resolution||1080 x 1920 px|
|MIL-STD 810G||special protection against falls, vibration, humidity, air pressure and temperature variations|
|GPS||GPS, AGPS Support, GLONASS|
|sensors||G-sensor, gyroscope, pressure, humidity, temperature, magnetic sensor|
|usable with gloves|
|PTT||Push to Talk (optional)|
|LWP||Lone worker protection (optional)|
(Octa-Core 2 GHz)
|external memory||micro SD card up to 64 GB|
|frequencies||GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
|2 cameras||8 MP rear camera,
2 MP front camera
|4G||LTE-FDD Band 1/3/7/20/28, LTE-TDD Band 39/40/41|
|size||235 x 154 x 23 mm|
|Wi-Fi||IEEE 802.11 b/g/n;
13 channels (all)
|NFC||Near Field Communication|
Toughpix Digitherm – Compact Rugged Thermal and Digital Camera
The TOUGHPIX DIGITHERM is a ruggedised, compact, high resolution digital imaging camera capable of capturing true 5MP visual images along with fully radiometric thermal images making this camera your go-to tool for fault finding, documentation whether your work is HVAC, building envelope inspections, electrical repair or facility maintenance.
Weighing in at under 400g, the Toughpix Digitherm Is the lightest in class making it easier than ever to carry and transport.
The TOUGHPIX DIGIHERM pocket size digital and thermal imaging camera, compact enough to fit into any work pocket but rugged enough to take the hits, TOUGHPIX DIGITHERM is a go-anywhere camera providing the power and resilience to get the job done. Every time.
Rugged, powerful and with ground-breaking affordability, CorDEX Digitherm sets the standard with compact digital imaging cameras. With must-have features including; 5megapixel visual camera, LED flash, realtime visual/thermal image blending, wireless connectivity, CorDEX Digitherm brings a new dimension to the task of finding, documenting and sharing problems..
Tested to extremes every single component in TOUGHPIX DIGITHERM has been selected with one goal in mind, quality that’s built to last.From being frozen to -20C and dropped from a metre, to being blasted with water and dirt as part of industry leading Ingress Protection testing. TOUGHPIX DIGITHERM has been pushed to extremes.
- Adaptive thermal blending
- 5 megapixel digital camera with automatic, motorized focus. Capture high resolution visual images
- Ultrabright LED flash
- Manufactured from lightweight but tough, aircraft grade aluminium, TOUGHPIX DIGITHERM weighs in at less than 400grams
- WIFI Download images directly to your tablet or smartphone with the CorDEX CONNECT Mobile app or via an onboard webserver.
- Rechargeable removable battery
- Powerful LED flash for low light imaging
- Using CorDEX EMA, TPIII Digitherm can measure from -10C to +380C with accuracy upto 2% or 2degrees.
- Sleek and rugged compact design
- Alarm triggered recording
- Soft touch buttons for ease of use
- Never run out of memory thanks to the removable CorDEX Memory card
- Motorised optical focus